I’ve accumulated more articles on economics from the early days of the U.S. than have had time to comment on. Here is some more reading on the role private property played in early America.
Hope to roll these into longer discussions in the future. Until then, check out:
- 11/27/14 – Cafe Hayek – Quotation of the day…
- 11/25/14 – Economics 21 – Giving Thanks for Property Rights
- 7/30/14 – Jerry Bowyer at Forbes- Puritans vs. Capitalism: How A Theological Error Led To Financial Stagnation
- 5/6/14 – Jerry Bowyer at Forbes – Not Just Profit: How Religion And Morality Helped Colonial America Become Capitalist
- 11/21/12 – Jerry Bowyer at Forbes – How A Failed Commune Gave Us What Is Now Thanksgiving