Infection rates continue to drop. Depending on the particular statistic and which county you wish to look at, infections, hospitalization, and death rate are down in California somewhere in the range of 90% to 95% or even more since early January.
Yet California is still in lockdown. Not as abusively harsh as several months ago, but still in severe lockdown. So the ongoing destruction will continue.
Merely a few of the recent articles which will be highlighted today:
- The “hygiene theater” of deep clean is no longer necessary according to CDC
- CDC reports drug overdose are soaring
- Young adults are suffering severe psychological damage
- Small businesses can’t find employees because of the overgenerous federal unemployment benefits
- Some class-action lawsuit against higher education are moving forward
- Infective pandemic is accelerating the close of colleges
Adverse Health Impacts
4/8/21 – New York Times – Has the Era of Overzealous Cleaning Finally Come to an End? – CDC finally conceded it is exquisitely rare to transmit coronavirus by touching a contaminated surface. They assess the risk that less than one in 10,000.(more…)