Before they claim credit for victory over Covid, remember what our supposed leaders did to us.￼
With the speed at which restrictions are disappearing we will shortly see our alleged leaders claiming credit for their victory in defeating the pandemic.
In advance of those headlines, here are a number of reports to keep in mind: articles on adverse medical consequences, increasing supply chain disruption, and flaming hypocrisy from flagrant hypocrites:
- Leaked information from military’s medical database shows severity of adverse effects from vaccinations.
- In England, the vaccinated are getting sicker at higher rates than the unvaccinated.
- In New York state the double jab is a mere 12% effective for young children.
- Police officers moving to the Inland Empire area of California to escape vaccination dictats.
- Train robberies are a thing in Los Angeles.
- Weapon thefts are part of those train robberies.
- Backups at US ports are spreading.
- School board in New York blows off masks while schoolchildren suspended for doing the same.
- Masks optional for SAG awards and mandatory for schoolchildren.
When you see the declarations of victory by our rulers in political office, overlords in the public health sector, and our betters in news media, remember what they did.
Remember what happened.
Remember who took away 18 months or 2 years of your child’s education.
Remember who cratered the economy and caused the supply shortage we see every day.
Remember who generated the Carter-era rate of inflation we see all around us.
Adverse health impacts.(more…)